For photo and video shooting on the DPR territory press accreditation is required.
For foreign media representatives, a request for accreditation of a foreign correspondent should be sent to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The request should be accompanied by the following documents:
- scan of the passport;
- scan of the press card (if any);
- a scan of a letter from the editorial office confirming the editorial task for the accredited media representative, as well as indicating the purpose of the visit, dates and terms of the visit, the route of the visit;
- the photo;
- completed application form for accreditation.
Accreditation is issued by the Ministry of Information of the DPR. For additional information, please call: +38-071-391-44-29.
We draw the attention of representatives of foreign media to the need to provide information about the host party when crossing the state border of the Donetsk People's Republic. Such a party, subject to personal presence at the border, as well as upon presentation of a passport, can be a resident of the Donetsk People's Republic who is registered on the territory of the Republic.
Please note that according to Rules of accreditation of foreign journalists and technical staff of foreign media on the territory of the Donetsk People's Republic application with a request for permanent or temporary accreditation should be sent to the accrediting body in not less than ten (10) calendar days before an expected date of arrival of the foreign correspondent into the territory of the DPR.
Journalists who received the accreditation on the DPR territory are to observe the following rules:
- Photo and video shooting is possible everywhere except military objects, where you should have a special accreditation;
- You should adduce your accreditation at short notice;
- Photo and video shooting of checkpoints and military personnel is prohibited (you need to agree shooting with corresponding servicemen)
- Movement within the city is prohibited after 11 p.m. as there is a curfew on the territory of the DPR.
We recommend to foreign journalists who stay or plan to enter the territory of the Donetsk People's Republic to review texts of: